Our FREE Guide Provides Instant Answers Your Hearing Loss Questions
If you are beginning to consider the benefits of a hearing aid device, congratulations! You are one of the thousands of people who choose to take control of their hearing loss rather than feel defeated by it. However, it takes courage to take the final step—and you don’t want to rush into buying a hearing aid before you have all the facts.
We Can Give You the Answers Need to Feel Confident in Your Decision.
You can’t complete your hearing loss journey without taking the first step. Luckily, Medical Hearing Systems has made it easy and enjoyable to get the information you need in the comfort of your own home. The audiologists and licensed hearing specialists at Medical Hearing Systems have created a special how-to guide to help patients understand their conditions and to see how hearing devices work, and also to give tips for meeting with a hearing care provider.
In our Free Consumer Guide, our audiology team answers the most common questions about hearing loss and hearing aids, including:
- What are the early signs of hearing loss?
- What are some common myths about hearing aids?
- What should I look for in a hearing care provider?
- What will happen when I get my hearing tested?
- How can I pay for a hearing aid?
- How do I choose a hearing aid that is right for me?
- How do I change batteries and perform hearing aid maintenance at home?
- What are some things I can do to adjust to life with a hearing aid?
All the Information You Need Is Just a Click Away!
As a division of the Silverstein Institute, Medical Hearing Systems believes that all patients have a right to make an informed decision about their hearing care. Our consumer guide walks patients through each step of the hearing correction process, from testing and choosing a device to finding everyday ways to overcome hearing loss symptoms. Simply fill out the form below, and in just a few moments our guide will be sent directly to your email inbox. Find out how easy it is to get the solution you’ve been waiting for!